I’ve been involved in fitness for almost my entire life and have been doing CrossFit for over 10 years. I opened CrossFit 516 in 2010 and have only grown to love what I do more each year. The beauty of coaching is you will never be the best, no matter how much you know, how much you care, someone is out there doing it better. And that thought drives me. The word “Coach” gets thrown around very freely these days. But to me that word means much more than instructing a CrossFit class for 60 minutes or going over skills and drills in the wrestling room. Word is bond, and calling yourself a coach is giving people your word that we have your best interest in mind. I am so fortunate to have been given the opportunity to be a coach to so many amazing people.
We are not just in the fitness business, we are in the people business. Fitness is the proxy to allow us to help people and it is an honor to be in a community of individuals trying to help the world through fitness.
– 6 time Crossfit regionals individual athlete
– 50 mile burning river Ultra Marathon
– 100 mile Umstead Ultra Marathon
– Over 10 years of coaching experience
– CrossFit level 1 x3
– CrossFit level 2
– CrossFit kids
– CrossFit powerlifting
– USAW certified
– OPT program design
– Coached several individuals & teams to CrossFit regionals
– Training director for Abby manor senior living community
– Training director for Hoffman manor assisted living facility